This site is offering communication services and knowledge sharing in the field of CAM = Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Networking between CAM organisations, researchers and other stakeholders
- Information about CAM research, bridge-building, science and health politics.
This is my email:
At the moment, there are no ressources for updating the information about CAM research centres in Europe.
This website and the related work has been made possible through generous support from the fund “Aase and Ejnar Danielsen Fond”, Denmark.
Who is here?
Jesper Odde Madsen, independent communication consultant, working in the CAM-research community since 1998.
- journalism and communication (>20 years)
- research communication e.g. in EU projects (Horizon 2020)
- participant in CAMbrella – a research network funded by the EU commission
- past: editor & webmaster, Danish Medical Association of Acupuncture www.dmsfa.dk
- networker, lecturer, webmaster, journalist in the CAM-field since 1998.
- communication consultant on a number of CAM-projects
- involved in the building of The Knowledge and Research Center for Alternative Medicine (www.vifab.dk), a non-profit, independent institution endorsed and organized under the Danish Ministry of Health.
- author of the book “CAM – medical practice in transformation”, 2001. (In Danish).
- editor and webmaster of this website.
- graduated from The Danish School of Journalism and The University of Copenhagen